Kia Motors India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kia Motors Corporation – the second-largest automobile manufacturer in South Korea. In 2016, Kia Motors confirmed its plan to enter the Indian market and a year later in April 2017, the company signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the State Government of Andhra Pradesh, India, to build a new manufacturing facility in Anantapur District. Right now, the construction of Kia Motors’ first Indian manufacturing facility is underway and the new Kia India plant is expected to begin production in the second half of 2019. The first Kia car is also expected to be rolled out of the facility in 2019 and Kia Motors India has announced that it will produce approximately 300,000 Kia cars per year.
Kia Motors India is yet to announce its line-up for the Indian car market, however, some of the Kia cars that we are expecting to see in India include – Kia Picanto, Kia Sportage, Kia Optima and the all-new Kia Stonic. The production version of the Kia Motors’ SP Concept SUV, which made its global debut at the 2018 Auto Expo, will also be one of the key Kia cars India is expected to get. Kia cars price range and segmentations are yet to be announced. The Kia cars in India will rival some of the popular models for top brands like Maruti Suzuki India and Hyundai India.
Globally, Kia Motors Corporation is Korea's oldest manufacturer of motor vehicles and was founded in 1944. Kia Motors has around 14 manufacturing and assembly operations, which are spread across five different countries. The company produces 3 million Kia cars (vehicle) a year, which are then sold and serviced through a network of distributors and dealers covering around 180 countries. Kia today has over 51,000 employees worldwide and annual revenues of over US$47 billion.
Kia India offers a total of 7 car models. These consist of 3 Kia upcoming cars and 4 new Kia cars in India. The list of Kia cars in the country comprises 3 SUV cars, 1 muv car. The manufacturer offers 39 petrol variants, 31 diesel variants, 2 electric variants. Some of the popular Kia cars in India include Kia Sonet, Kia Seltos, Kia Carens, Kia EV6. As of August 2023, Kia has a total of 106 dealerships spread across 74 cities in India. Check Kia car prices, read Kia car reviews, watch videos, compare Kia cars with cars from other manufacturers and get news alerts from carandbike.com
2023 Kia Car Price List in India
|Kia Cars||Ex-Showroom Price|
|Kia Sonet||₹ 7.79 L|
|Kia Seltos||₹ 10.9 L|
|Kia Carens||₹ 10.45 L|
|Kia EV6||₹ 59.95 L|
Kia Cars Price In India
- KiaSonetPetrol, Diesel24.10 KM/LAutomatic, ManualEx-Showroom Price₹ 7.79 - 14.89 LEMI Starts at₹ 16,171CompareVariants
- KiaCarensPetrol, Diesel21.30 KM/LAutomatic, ManualEx-Showroom Price₹ 10.45 - 18.95 LEMI Starts at₹ 21,690CompareVariants
- KiaEV6Electric528 Km/Full ChargeAutomaticEx-Showroom Price₹ 59.95 - 64.95 LEMI Starts at₹ 1.24 LCompareVariants
Popular Kia Cars Comparison with Similar Cars
Used Kia CarsView All Used Kia Cars
Kia Car Latest Videos
Kia Car Latest Reviews
- 2023 Kia Seltos Facelift Review: In Photos16 days ago1 mins read
- 2023 Kia Seltos Facelift Review: Taking Badassery To The Next Level22 days ago13 mins readKia Seltos Review: The New Compact SUV Benchmark2 months ago12 mins readKia Seltos Prototype First Drive Review1 year ago12 mins readKia Seltos vs Hyundai Creta vs MG Hector vs Nissan Kicks1 year ago13 mins read
Kia Car Latest News
- Kia's EV5 Electric SUV Spied Ahead Of Debut2 days ago2 mins read
- 2024 Kia Sonet Facelift Spotted During Testing8 days ago2 mins read2023 Kia Seltos Facelift Launched In India; Prices Begin At Rs. 10.90 Lakh24 days ago6 mins readKia Seltos Facelift Receives Over 13,000 Bookings In One Day1 month ago1 mins read